Meetings & Events
Easily accessible from Shanghai’s main traffic artery, West Yan An elevated road, and boasting one of the largest meeting spaces in central Shanghai, The Longemont offers 3,050 square meters of combined banquet and meeting space, including the hotel’s iconic 928 square meters Jade Ballroom, which may be divided into three spaces, and 345 square meters foyer located on level 4, an 850 square meters Dragon Ballroom, that may be divided into two spaces, with a 300 square meters foyer located on level 6, as well as a boardroom and nine multi-function meeting rooms.
The contemporary and imposing Jade Ballroom on level 4, boasting a bespoke design showcasing both Chinese and international influences with the masterly use of bold colors, intriguing lattice patterned ceiling and carpets with distinctive oriental motifs, is simply breathtaking. With a ceiling height of 7 meters, it can accommodate up to 1,110 guests. The Dragon Ballroom on level 6, accommodating up to 800 guests, is overlooked by delightful crystal chandeliers and has a ceiling height of 6 meters and three embedded independent LED screens. For smaller events, The Longemont Shanghai’s nine meeting rooms, sized 40 to 72 square meters, can cater for groups of up to 150 people. The boardroom is an ideal choice for 20 persons or less for an intimate function or meeting in Shanghai. All meeting rooms are designed to maximize the inflow of natural light and can also accommodate your perfect wedding in Shanghai.
The ballroom and function rooms are equipped with state-of-the-art convention facilities. A dedicated professional management team is available to plan, tailor-make and coordinate each event with meticulous care, providing an impeccable service in the spirit of the signature Longemont professionalism through every detail.
The hotel’s five-star hospitality culture has won countless praises and accolades, including Best Meetings and Conventions Hotel in Shanghai by TTG China 2013 and The Best meeting Hotel 2014 - 2015 by City Traveler Magazine.
The Longemont Shanghai meetings rooms offer:
- Three embedded indepentent LED screens in Dragon Ballroom (2015)
- Natural light inflow in all meeting rooms
- Pillar-less ballroom
- Projection screens of all sizes
- Color LCD data projection compatible with any computer
- Latest-generation audio system, lapel and cordless microphones, mixers, amplifiers, speakers, CD and cassette players
- Video projection and recording system compatible with all data formats
- Wireless internet connection
- Office equipment, including laptop computers, printers, fax machines and copying machines
- Teleconference equipment
- Simultaneous translation service
- On-site technical support team
- Award-winning banquet facilities and catering services
- Special Design Western, Chinese Set Menus or Buffet Menus
- 3 Hours Free Flow of Chilled Juice, Soft Drink, and Local Beer
- 3 Tiers Dummy Wedding Cake
- Special Floral table centerpiece
- Complimentary Hotel Suite Room on Wedding Night with Fresh Fruit, Chocolate and One Bottle of Local Sparkling Wine
- Complimentary Buffet Breakfast for Two
- Complimentary Bridal Dressing Room on Wedding Night
- Personalize Guest Signature Book
- Champagne Tower and One Bottle of Local Sparkling Wine
- 10 Complimentary Parking Coupons
- Wedding March and Background Music
- Red Carpet Aisle
- Complimentary 1st Anniversary Buffet Dinner for two
Half-day meeting package for only CNY430* per person
- Half-day meeting room rental
- Buffet lunch
- Morning or afternoon coffee and tea break
- Full-day meeting package available for an extra RMB 50* per person with morning and afternoon coffee/tea breaks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Dedicated event manager service
Floor Plans and Capacity
Click here to view capacity chart!